- December 3, 2019 - February 13, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Practice is every Tuesday and Thursday in the Kennedy Secondary School Wrestling Room.
- K through 2nd grade – 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- 3rd through 6th grade – 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
By completing this registration, the Parent/Guardian(s), and participating wrestler(s) agree to the following:
- Wrestlers will be expected to come to practice with the intentions of having fun and the willingness to learn.
- Wrestlers will be expected to be respectful to all wrestlers, coaches, opponents, officials and parents in the wrestling room/gym.
- Wrestlers will be expected to attend all practices and tournaments possible.
- Wrestlers will be expected to take a break from practice if a wrestler becomes physically aggressive, insubordinate, disrespectful, or a distraction to the class.
- I agree to make wrestling fun for my child.
- I agree to be respectful to all wrestlers, coaches, opponents, officials, and other parents in the wrestling room/gym.
- I agree to get my child to and from all practices/tournaments possible. If I am unable to get my son/daughter to practice or competition, I will communicate with the coaches or other parents to arrange transportation.
- I agree my son/daughter may have to take a break during practice for physically aggressive, insubordinate, disrespectful, or distracting behavior. If this behavior becomes a pattern: I will be expected to correct this behavior, attend practice to supervise my child, or work out a behavioral plan with Fergus Falls Youth Wrestling Club coaches.
- I understand that photography and/or video of participants may be procured during activities and used in promotional materials. I understand that the photographs and videos are protected under State and Federal confidentiality regulations and cannot be disclosed without my written consent unless otherwise provided for in the regulations. I also understand that I may revoke this consent at any time and that, this consent expires automatically one year from the date of this registration.