- December 2, 2020 - February 10, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Practices will be every Monday and Wednesday, starting December 2nd.
- K through 2nd grade – 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- 3rd through 6th grade – 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
By completing this registration, the Parent/Guardian(s), and participating wrestler(s) agree to the following:
- Wrestlers will be expected to come to practice with the intentions of having fun and the willingness to learn.
- Wrestlers will be expected to be respectful to all wrestlers, coaches, opponents, officials and parents in the wrestling room/gym.
- Wrestlers will be expected to attend all practices and tournaments possible.
- Wrestlers will be expected to take a break from practice if a wrestler becomes physically aggressive, insubordinate, disrespectful, or a distraction to the class.
- I agree to make wrestling fun for my child.
- I agree to be respectful to all wrestlers, coaches, opponents, officials, and other parents in the wrestling room/gym.
- I agree to get my child to and from all practices/tournaments possible. If I am unable to get my son/daughter to practice or competition, I will communicate with the coaches or other parents to arrange transportation.
- I agree my son/daughter may have to take a break during practice for physically aggressive, insubordinate, disrespectful, or distracting behavior. If this behavior becomes a pattern: I will be expected to correct this behavior, attend practice to supervise my child, or work out a behavioral plan with Fergus Falls Youth Wrestling Club coaches.
- I understand that photography and/or video of participants may be procured during activities and used in promotional materials. I understand that the photographs and videos are protected under State and Federal confidentiality regulations and cannot be disclosed without my written consent unless otherwise provided for in the regulations. I also understand that I may revoke this consent at any time and that, this consent expires automatically one year from the date of this registration.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to CoronaVirus/COVID-19:
COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely dangerous and contagious. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge and agree as follows:
- COVID-19 is contagious and dangerous.
- Fergus Falls Wrestling Club, Inc(“FFWC”) cannot guarantee that you, your child(ren), family members, relatives, and/or friends will not become infected with COVID-19.
- Participating in any FFWC activities may increase the risk to you, your child(ren), family members, relatives, and/or friends’ risk of contracting COVID-19.
- I voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to, or infected by, COVID-19 by participating in any FFWC activities and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death.
- I voluntarily assume the risk that any family members, friends, and/or relatives may be exposed to, or infected by COVID-19 by my child(ren)’s participation in FFWC activities.
- I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to, or infected by, COVID-19 while participating in FFWC activities may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself, my child(ren), and others, including, but not limited to, FFWC, FFWC board members, FFWC employees, FFWC volunteers, FFWC coaches, families, other players and participants and their families.
- I voluntarily and unconditionally agree to assume all of the foregoing risks, any and all risks associated with COVID-19, and any and all risks associated with participating in FFWC activities, and accept sole responsibility for any injury or illness to my child(ren), myself, any family members, friends, and/or relatives (including, but limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), and any damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that my child(ren), myself, any family members, friends, and/or relatives may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s participation in any FFWC activities.
- On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless FFWC, its employees, agents, representatives, coaches, volunteers, and representatives from and against any injury, personal injury, disability, death, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, including all liabilities, claims, demands, damages, actions, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
- I understand and agree that this waiver and assumption of the risk includes liabilities, claims, demands, damages, actions, costs, or expenses of any kind based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the FFWC, its employees, board members, volunteers, coaches, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any FFWC activities.
Nothing in this document shall purport to release, limit, or waive the liability of Fergus Falls Wrestling Club, Inc for damages, injuries, or death resulting from conduct that constitutes greater than ordinary negligence.